Doris Braun
B: 1922-06-10
D: 2018-01-16
View Details
Braun, Doris
Harold Warner
B: 1924-12-26
D: 2018-01-13
View Details
Warner, Harold
Dorothy Doring
B: 1927-07-23
D: 2018-01-05
View Details
Doring, Dorothy
Donald Cue
B: 1926-07-13
D: 2018-01-05
View Details
Cue, Donald
John Remar
B: 1933-07-27
D: 2018-01-04
View Details
Remar, John
Elsie Devaney
B: 1936-07-20
D: 2018-01-02
View Details
Devaney, Elsie
Mazell Haynes
B: 1935-03-01
D: 2018-01-01
View Details
Haynes, Mazell
Nicholas Qualters
B: 1985-05-17
D: 2017-12-25
View Details
Qualters, Nicholas
John McHugh
B: 1926-10-21
D: 2017-12-23
View Details
McHugh, John
Angela Macko
B: 1925-04-08
D: 2017-12-19
View Details
Macko, Angela
Mary Brown
B: 1926-10-10
D: 2017-12-15
View Details
Brown, Mary
Fay Mahoney
B: 1917-11-20
D: 2017-12-11
View Details
Mahoney, Fay
Patricia Monday
B: 1943-03-17
D: 2017-12-05
View Details
Monday, Patricia
Robert Saunders
B: 1939-06-06
D: 2017-12-05
View Details
Saunders, Robert
Salvatore Calandra
B: 1939-03-16
D: 2017-12-05
View Details
Calandra, Salvatore
Stephen Spieth
B: 1949-09-25
D: 2017-11-17
View Details
Spieth, Stephen
Robert Fedor
B: 1929-11-26
D: 2017-11-13
View Details
Fedor, Robert
Jeanette Bolles
B: 1928-10-28
D: 2017-11-11
View Details
Bolles, Jeanette
John Mullaney
B: 1938-01-15
D: 2017-11-09
View Details
Mullaney, John
Marie Svoboda
B: 1913-03-25
D: 2017-10-29
View Details
Svoboda, Marie
Joan Squires
B: 1933-05-08
D: 2017-10-29
View Details
Squires, Joan


Use the form above to find your loved one. You can search using the name of your loved one, or any family name for current or past services entrusted to our firm.

Click here to view all obituaries
Search Obituaries
8592 Darrow Road
Twinsburg, OH 44087
Phone: (330) 963-4100
Fax: (330) 963-4634
Robert Fedor
In Memory of
Robert George Fedor
November 26, 1929 -
November 13, 2017

Life Story for Robert George Fedor

Dad was born November 26, 1929. Died November 13, 2017 at 5:05 pm, just 13 days before his 88th birthday. He was a computer operator at the American Greetings Corporation for 33 years. They make greeting cards and many, many, other things. He married my mom, Dolores, November 11, 1957. He loved her very much. He had a daughter, Loretta and a son, Robert F. 2 grandchildren, Kim (Lee) and Chris (Nicole). 7 Great-Grandchildren: Chuck, Zack, Emily, Gabby, Alyson, Rylie and Ethan. 1 Great-Great Great grandchild, Dackson, who had always smiled when he referred to Dack as the “Happy Baby”.
My dad served in the Army during the Korean War Era. He said at the end of basic training, his unit was split into 2 groups. The big General went up to the podium and said, “This group goes to Korea and the other group goes to Germany.” Dad was in the other group and went to Germany. Other than meeting my mother, that was the luckiest day of his life. He got to travel through Europe, see the Pope and run the film projector as “medics really weren’t that much in need.” Funny story of how he became a medic. The army gave him a B.A.R. (Browning Automatic Rifle). He was a thin man and the rifle had a good kick to it as you shot it. He couldn’t handle it and mostly missed the target “So, you’re a medic.”

Finally, when Dad was young, they were poor. He went to Cathedral Latin High School and his mom wouldn’t pay the last tuition bill. They didn’t give him his diploma. He really regretted that. So I called Cathedral Latin to get his diploma. There were a series of problems. It is so ironic how it worked out. We got the diploma on Thursday. I framed it on Friday. We were supposed to give it to him on Sunday when family from out of town were coming in. He took a turn for the worst on Saturday night. I rushed in and gave him the diploma. It was the last time he was coherent. He really smiled and loved seeing it. The next day he was out of it. Monday morning at 4am, he fell out of bed. The Nurses at Villa St. Joseph rushed in. They got him into bed. He couldn’t talk but through the shaking his head they got him some ginger ale. He drank a fair amount of it and looked at the diploma and smiles. Then he went to sleep and never woke up again, dying at 5:05pm Monday. If the lady at Cathedral Latin wouldn’t have had them send the diploma straight to me instead of her first, it would have arrived too late.

Thank you for listening to my stories of some of dad’s life.
Order Flowers